Social Housing Recruitment are excited to work 2 brand-new roles with a leading housing association within London and the South East. Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage planned maintenance projects with a value of between £2m and £8m per year. Our client has its customers at heart and is one of the most impactful organisations within the housing sector.
The successful Planned Maintenance Project Manager will work as part of a busy Programme Management team will directly report to the Head of Asset Management. The Planned Maintenance Project Manager will be an effective team player and able to work on your own initiative managing your workload effectively.
Planned Maintenance Project Manager Key Responsibilities:
· Delivering major refurbishment works in a residential environment
· Delivering a portfolio of projects to the required quality whilst maintaining high levels of customer service, within time and budgetary targets
· Undertake Stock Condition Surveys with relevant technology
· Cyclical decorations, window & door renewal, fire risk assessment building works, external projects including roofs and structural elements, supported housing projects and internals of refurbishments projects along with several smaller projects
The successful Planned Maintenance Project Manager must possess:
· Sound technical knowledge of Housing construction and repair
· Experience of working large scale projects within housing
· Proven experience of management of various contract forms including JCT and TPC
· Experience of influencing and communicating to relevant stakeholders at all levels
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of between £35,000 - £42,000 + benefits. This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming week.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Planned Maintenance Project Manager in Social Housing with a Leading Housing Association, please reply to us today to express your interest today.