Portfolio Manager – Near Chislehurst - £47,000 - £50,000 + excellent package
We have a brilliant opportunity for a Portfolio Manager working with an exciting, renowned and high performing organisation in Social Housing. This is a fantastic opportunity to lead the Planned Programme Team, you will be leading the team responsible for generating are delivering planned maintenance refurbishment works to the Social Housing properties, making a vital impact on the Social Housing sector.
The successful Portfolio Manager will be ensuring the cyclical decorations, window and door renewal, fire risk assessment building works, external projects including rooves and structural elements, supported housing projects and internals refurbishments projects along with several smaller projects.
Portfolio Manager Responsibilities:
- Delivering planned works to customers across a wide geographical area
- Leading a team of Planned Project Managers
- Ensuring the works buildings are built to the current Building Regulations and Health and Safety Legislation
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience of planned works and large-scale projects within the housing sector
- The ability to produce planned work specifications
- Proven experience of management various forms of contracts such as TPC and JCT
- The project management qualification (foundation level) in either Prince or AMP
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to influence and communicate with stakeholders at all levels
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of £47,000 - £50,000 as well as an excellent package. This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability from the week commencing 8th October 2018.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Portfolio Manager position in Social Housing with a Leading Housing Association, please reply to us today to express your interest.