Social Housing Recruitment have an exceptional opportunity for a Programme Manager to work with a leading and high performing Housing Association. The organisation we are partnering with are one of the biggest Associations within Social Housing and are becoming significantly larger and more diverse within London.
The successful Programme Manager will need to have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the natural ability to network and build effective relationships within the departmental team and also with key stakeholders across the organisation.
This Organisation believes in the learning, development and progression in people as they are gold accredited investors in people. This role is a fantastic opportunity to give something back to the community and to people who need high impacting customer services. They provide accommodation to thousands of people who perhaps could not afford it, a vital role that gives the successful candidate a chance to make a positive impact on the organisation’s customers and society.
Programme Manager Responsibilities:
- To develop and maintain a programme of planned investment works to meet business needs to maintain housing stock
- To develop and provide analysis of stock information formed into programmes
- To deliver investment and planned repairs to the stock and co-ordinate of all work programmes that are being delivered
- To inform the Department and wider teams within the organisation as well as provide the information for external customer enquiries and updates
The successful Programme Manager must possess:
- Must be self-motivated, methodical, tenacious and proactive.
- Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative; ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Experience of the requirements of Decent Homes, HHSRS and similar reporting required (including end of year returns)
- Housing or construction knowledge is desirable with an interest in sustainability environmental and accessibility issues
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £41,000 on top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including 30 days leave + Bank holidays on top, Flexible working hours, bonused paid annually based on personal performance, Season Ticket Loan and Childcare Vouchers.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability, to ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity with a rewarding and award-winning employer that will show a true investment in you, please reply to us today to express your interest.