Project Manager – £32,000 - £39,000 – East Barnet
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a results driven Project Manager to work with a high performing Repairs & Maintenance Provider. The organisation we have partnered with are community focused who work in partnership with the council to prevent homelessness and provide high quality affordable housing.
The successful Project Manager will need to have experience of delivering projects on time, to budget and to a high standard. This role focuses on the capital and pre-planned maintenance works programme ensuring effective delivery.
This is a fantastic chance to work with a certified top employer within Social Housing. Our client is keen to get someone on board that can hit the ground running and be able to support a dynamic team.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will be part of an organisation who have a passion for preventing homelessness and providing excellent customer service.
- They are a supportive organisation who support individual members of staff with a personal development programme.
- You will receive flexible working opportunities and lots of autonomy.
Project Manager responsibilities include:
- Contributing and decision making at regular site progress meetings. Carrying out site inspections at all the key stages of works and producing monthly reports.
- Implementing and managing a Change Control system to ensure capital works are delivered.
- Ensuring stake holders satisfaction is to a high level by liaising with residents, councillors and members of the Repairs & Maintenance Provider’s team to certify that works are prioritised and carried out in a positive way.
- Issuing project briefs and establishing the annual budgets for the capital and pre-planned maintenance works.
The successful Project Manager must possess:
- Experience working with contractors and surveyors.
- Experience ensuring projects are delivered on time, to budget and to a high standard.
- Knowledge of fire risk prevention.
- Technical knowledge and expertise of property and construction disciplines.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £39,000. On top of this there is a fantastic benefits package on offer including; excellent annual leave allowance of 30 days, flexible working opportunities, comprehensive development and training and a free counselling and advice service.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the next few weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Project Manager position in Social Housing, please contact me on 01252 954 978 or email@example.com to express your interest.