Project Surveyor – London - £40,000 - £46,000 + 30 Days Annual Leave + Great Package
We have a brilliant new opportunity for a Project Surveyor working with an exciting, renowned and high performing organisation in Social Housing. The organisation we are partnering with have fantastic progression opportunities and their Continual Professional Development is second to none. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress within the Project Management Sector working as a focal point in the newly created team making an impact on the Social Housing sector.
The successful Project Surveyor will play a focal role in the delivery of excellent services to customers and providing the refurbishment and remedial works from Property Surveys completed prior. Working as part of the Surveying & Voids Team, the successful Project Surveyor will hold responsibility for managing a variety of contractors to deliver remedial actions to ensure the organisation is compliant within its Fire Safety processes and its responsibility as a Social Landlord.
Project Surveyor Responsibilities:
- Managing a range of contractors to deliver remedial actions post Fire Risk Assessment
- To help deliver larger ad hoc projects related to fire safety, including cladding work, fire door replacements and more
- Ensuring the organisation works at a high quality and compliant level
- Liaise with key technical experts in the organisation to ensure the work is of high quality
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience of managing large projects of remedial works
- Experience of delivering remedial actions post Survey
- Building Surveying or Project Management experience in previous roles
- Experience of Remedial works post Fire Risk Assessment would be a great advantage but not essential to the role
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of £40,000 - £46,000 + a generous Benefits Package including a massive 30 days annual leave! This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Project Surveyor position in Social Housing with a Leading Housing Association, please reply to us today to express your interest.