Project Worker – 4 Week Contract - £100 Per Day – Central London - ASAP
Social Housing Recruitment have an exceptional opportunity for a Project Worker to work with an Independent and diverse housing association. They have a fantastic portfolio which includes temporary accommodation to help people who may need it, including a hostel setting and family accommodation.
This is your chance to be a part of a community driven housing association, which can shape the future for so many residents who are aiming towards independence.
Responsibilities of the Project Worker:
- To interview clients referred to the service and make an assessment on their suitability for acceptance to the hostel.
- Dealing with residents’ complaints promptly and sensitively in accordance with SIH Complaints Policy.
- Liaise with external agencies as appropriate to ensure the ongoing support needs of clients.
- undertake housing management tasks including reception duties, taking rent and ensuring a clean and safe physical environment.
Essential requirements for this post:
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload and to meet deadlines
- Ability to analyse and evaluate data and produce clear and concise reports.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to positively influence staff morale and performance.
- Knowledge of current housing legislation, welfare benefits legislation.
- Knowledge and understanding of the complex need and support requirements of vulnerable clients.
This role is urgent, and our client is looking to interview over the next week. If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please don’t miss out and get in contact today with your most recent CV.