Property Compliance Manager – Social Housing – £45,000 - £47,000
Social Housing Recruitment have exclusively partnered with an established Housing Association to find their next Property Compliance Manager. The role will have the autonomy to manage their own workload in their main office near Brixton.
The focus of this role is to ensure that the organisation is compliant across its key risk areas such as gas, legionella, fire, lifts, asbestos and electrical statutory compliance to name a few. The appointed candidate will lead and manage the Landlord Fire Safety Record Workstream and oversee the day to day operations. This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in their own style, allowing them to make the role their own and put their stamp on this organisation.
The appointed Property Compliance Manager will:
- Work with Contractors and Developers to implement and manage improvements and project work
- Review documents on building composition and review cladding used on the property stock
- Monitor compliance across the organisation key risk areas i.e. gas, legionella, asbestos, fire, doors, lifts, electric and waste
- Manage the compliance within the Direct Labour Force and Forward Maintenance Plans
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience of managing compliance for a large property portfolio
- The ability to manage their own time and workload effectively
- Strong leadership and management experience
- Experience of working with and managing contractor compliance
The successful Property Compliance Manager will receive a starting basic salary of up to £47,000 as well as 26 days annual leave, great company pension scheme and impressive health care scheme.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an organisation that have a true passion for the quality of service it delivers to its staff and end users. They truly value individuals within the organisation through offering an exceptional package and continued investment in people.
To not miss out on this opportunity send your applications to email@example.com or call me on 01252 954 957