Property Works Manager – London - £47,000-£60,000 + benefit package
Social Housing Recruitment have an exciting new role for a Property Works Manager working for a highly profitable, market leading, forward thinking company. The successful Property Works Manager is to be responsible for a team of around 6 which is made up of Surveyors, Project Managers, Property Works Coordinators/Administrators and 2 Resident Services Coordinators.
With direction from the Taskforce Lead the successful Property Works Manager will lead and manage the Taskforce’s property workstream and to oversee the day to day operations to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget and in line with the quality of the agreed programme.
In addition, the successful applicant will be responsible for managing relationships with service providers in line with previously agreed contracts.
Property Works Manager Responsibilities include:
- Delivery on projects from Inception to Completion
- Devotion to growth of milestones and budgetary compliance of project work
- Making sure the level of work is maintained to a high standard and the quality resonates throughout
- Managing complex contracts including controlling certificates and associated project administration
- Providing regular progress reports of programmes
The Successful Candidate Will Possess:
- A thorough experience of managing clerical/administrative/technical support or operational staff
- An understanding of Fire Safety
- A high standard of leadership, self-motivated and decisive
- Takes ownership and delivers on expectations
- Shorter-term commitments under supervision
- A high level of Performance management and Coaching
- A high level of delivery focus, taking ownership and delivering on expectations
In return, the Property Works Manager will receive a salary of between £47,000 - £60,000 + package. This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming weeks. Please be sure to get in contact so you don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity!