Quality Manager – £46,000 +Benefits – West London – 2 years FTC
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Quality Manager to work with a high performing Housing Association in the Social Housing sector. The organisation we are partnering with are one of the leading organisations. With ambitious plans, this is an exciting time to join the organisation.
The successful Quality Manager will be a part of leading and managing projects from inception to completion. You will need to have extensive experience of delivering a purpose quality assurance service, on-site monitoring of a variety of new build, construction and remediation projects.
This is a fantastic chance to progress your career whilst having a focal impact on the organisation. Our client is keen to get someone on board that can hit the ground running and be able to liaise with senior members of the organisation.
Quality Manager responsibilities include:
- Monitoring and reviewing the internal and external environment to ensure full compliance
- Leading and promoting a positive health and safety culture
- Analysing post inspection reports to identify trends and areas requiring attention
- Measuring improvement in post inspection performance for responsive repairs and fire precautions contractors
- Attending meetings including site, snagging, handovers and works completed on site
Quality Manager must possess:
- Experience of on-site monitoring including a range of new build, construction and remediation projects
- Health and Safety experience associated with construction programmes and related work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical or professional experience relevant to construction
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary up to £46,000 on top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including 27 days annual leave allowance and the opportunity to buy and sell up to 5 days, flexible working, pension scheme, learning and development opportunities. This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming 2 weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Quality Manager position in Social Housing, please reply to us today to express your interest today. Contact Daisy McLachlan on 02037622793 or email firstname.lastname@example.org