Social Housing Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting role for a Regeneration Manager to join a leading, highly reputable, Housing Association within the South West of the UK.
This position will offer the successful candidate a unique opportunity to organise, lead and maintain projects within the organisation which will inevitably influence the growth of the entire organisation.
The successful Regeneration Manager will report directly to the Head of Repairs and Regeneration and will be responsible for a team made up of technical specialists from Asset Data, Fire Safety, Asset Surveying, and Programme Delivery.
Key responsibilities of this Regeneration Manager role include:
- Developing, planning and delivering major programmes of work
- Being responsible for a budget of approximately £11M per year
- Being responsible for the effective planning, delivery and contract management of programmes designed to produce high quality improvements within tight timescales and budgets.
- Being responsible for the effective planning, delivery and contract management of programmes
- Producing high quality improvements within tight timescales and budgets.
The successful Regeneration Manager will hold:
- A Degree within Construction, Surveying or similar
- Professional Membership of either, RICS, RIBA or CIOB
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills, as you will manage a direct team of 4 with a structure below
- An in-depth knowledge of social housing and asset management
- Great people skills as customers are at the heart of this organisation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
With the ability to make an impact from day one, this is a truly rare opportunity and an incredible career opportunity. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.