Compliance Surveyor – South London - £36,000 to £42,500 + Benefits – Permanent
We have an exceptional and exclusive opportunity for a Compliance Surveyor working with a leading and high performing Housing Association. The organisation we are partnering with are one of the biggest Housing Associations within Social Housing and are working to provide affordable housing, care and support and community regeneration services in London. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation within Social Housing.
The successful Regional Auditor will primarily be one which involves ensuring robust compliance by quality assuring the work which is undertaken by the surveyors in the organisation and our contractor partners.
Compliance Surveyor Responsibilities:
- To work collaboratively with colleagues to support the provision of a high-quality program of servicing and planned preventative maintenance visits
- To prepare reports which reflect whether works have been carried out in accordance with legislative requirements
- To ensure that the organisation is being provided with a safe service that represents value for money and high levels of customer satisfaction in all servicing and planned preventative maintenance programs
- To aid in the provision and preparation of high-level reports which capture trends and to track information to ensure performance and progress is accurately recorded and followed up on
- To ensure Health and Safety regulations are being adhered to in all circumstances on site
- To constructively and tactfully challenge inefficiency and poor performance of works
The successful Compliance Surveyor must possess:
- Expertise and a qualification in at least one technical field (gas, electric, water hygiene)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven experience of communicating with stakeholders at all levels
- Be a self-starter and initiator for problem solving within your service area
- Strong analytical/auditing skills with attention to detail, along with proven experience of manipulating large volumes of data, interpreting and producing reports for audit and monitoring purposes
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of between £36,000 to £42,500 + Benefits. This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming 2 weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Compliance Surveyor position in Social Housing with a Leading Housing Association, please reply to us today to express your int