We have an exceptional and exclusive opportunity for a Regional M&E Surveyor working with a leading and high performing Housing Association in the Social Housing sector. The organisation we are partnering with are one of the biggest Housing Associations within Social Housing and are paving the way for so many other high-level services being provided to customers in London. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation within Social Housing and a great way to progress as a focal Surveyor within an organisation.
The successful Regional M&E Surveyor will primarily be responsible for M&E inspections, testing, servicing, maintenance and that remedial works are delivered on time, to the required standard, compliant and to the applicable standards and legislation. Working autonomously as part of the wider team, the successful Regional M&E Surveyor will ensure contractors are managed well and delivering M&E programmes on time and to required standard whilst managing underperformance as it comes up.
Regional M&E Surveyor Responsibilities:
- Providing technical Safety advice on all aspects of M&E across the business, being the point of contact for external organisations regarding M&E installations
- Provide accurate and timely reports to the Team lead
- Providing technical specifications to contractors to ensure the correct standard of M&E equipment installed and maintained
- Quality assure remedial actions following inspections and testing to ensure M&E risk is mitigated
- Attending sites to meet external parties like the Health, Safety and Environment team taking accountability of actions required in relation to M&E safety for the organisation
The successful Regional M&E Surveyor must possess:
- Relevant M&E or engineering qualification (desirable)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an M&E role
- Experience of effectively managing multiple contractors
- Demonstrable extensive knowledge of quality assuring works in relation to M&E inspections, testing, servicing, maintenance and remedial works.
- A valid UK driving licence with access to their own vehicle
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of between £36,000 and £41,000 + benefits. This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming 2 weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Regional M&E Surveyor position in Social Housing with a Leading Housing Association, please reply to us today to express your interest tod