Regional Maintenance Officer- £16 per hour – 3-month FTC – Aylesbury
Are you seeking a fresh challenge in the Property Services sector?
Do you have experience of reactive repairs and maintenance?
Are you an experienced, reliable and show the desire needed to work to a high standard?
If so, this job could be for you!
Social Housing Recruitment are currently searching for Regional Maintenance Officers based in Aylesbury and surrounding towns. Working for a prestigious, up and coming Housing Association being responsible for ensuring their property is maintained to an economic cost standard in accordance with the organisation policies and procedures.
Responsibilities of the Regional Maintenance Manager:
- To be responsible for repairs on properties becoming available for reletting
- Being responsible for designated Estates regarding repairs and Maintenance
- Tendering, Specifying and supervising contracts for external redecorations and refurbishment of vacant properties
- Monitor and implement files and records of maintenance operations in the East Region
- Liaising with residents explaining why the repairs need to be done and the cost, time and process clarified
- Working to a budget and making sure work is cost affective
To be considered you must have:
- Experience of inspecting defects in dwellings
- Experience of supervising contractors
- Experience of carrying out domestic surveys to determine the appropriate cost affective repairs
- Solid working knowledge of building construction, regulations and Health and Safety
- A full clean Driving Licence and the capability to work in the office and visit estates in the home counties and beyond.
If this is of interest to you, please contact me Harry Harding on 01252 954 956 or email me email@example.com. In return the successful candidate will receive £16 per hour. This role is an urgent post so please contact me to make sure you don’t miss out.
Look forward to your call.