Regional Property Manager– North London and East Anglia - £41,400 to £47,700+ Benefits – FTC 6 Months
We have an exceptional and exclusive opportunity for a Regional Property Manager working with a leading and high performing Housing Association in the Social Housing sector. The organisation we are partnering with are one of the biggest Housing Associations within Social Housing and are working to provide affordable housing, care and support and community regeneration services in London. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation within Social Housing.
The successful Regional Property Manager will primarily be responsible for analysing all properties within regional portfolio and the risks facing the organization as a result of building type and customer group. Working autonomously as part of the wider team, the successful Regional Property Manager will contribute to the development of property and customer led risk and governance framework by feeding back the analysis of all properties within regional portfolio.
Regional Property Manager Responsibilities:
- Inform the annual budgeting process for each property by suggesting tangible
- Property and operational solutions to mitigate risk based on building and customer type
- Work alongside property risk and governance manager
- Contribute to the development of learning framework to build capability of front-line colleagues in relation to risk assessment and property management
The successful Regional Property Manager must possess:
- At least 2 years’ experience in relevant field
- A professional qualification (BiFM, RiCS)
- Experience and knowledge of the property related regulatory environment applicable to Housing with Care and Support (HSE, HHSRS, FRO, CQC etc)
- Experience of Risk Assessments
- Implementing action plans within the Health and Social Care sector
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of between £41,400 to £47,700 + Benefits. This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming 2 weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Regional Property Manager position in Social Housing with a Leading Housing Association, please reply to us today to express your interest today.