Regional Safety Advisor - £41,500 + Package & Flexible Working
This is a rare opening for a Health and Fire Safety professional to expand their career with an organisation who hold an excellent reputation as a diverse, forward thinking company.
Reporting to the Head of Health and Safety you will have responsibility for health and safety of a region, you will work alongside a team of safety professionals supporting local communities and its work force to help ensure the future safety of residents and employees.
This position will be based from the head office with occasional travel across the local property portfolio when required, the focus of the role is to implement the company’s safety strategy, to work closely with regional managers to help maintain a positive safety culture.
The appointed Regional Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- The Health & Safety and Fire inspections across the property portfolio.
- Maintaining the Health and Safety Risk Assessment and Fire Risk Assessment records.
- Maintaining Continuous Personal Development to help ensure competence to practice, take in knowledge, skills and practical experience.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A NEBOSH Health and Safety General Certificate
- A Fire Safety qualification from an accredited body i.e. NEBOSH Certificate in Fire and Risk Management or similar IFE/FPA qualifications.
- An understanding of PAS79.
- A full UK driving license and own useable vehicle
In return, the company offer a fantastic benefits package with a basic salary of up to £41,500, 25 days leave (not including public holidays), pension scheme, allocated CPD and training budget, professional membership fees paid are just a few highlights.
To not miss out on this opportunity send your applications to R.email@example.com or call on 01252954954