Reinvestment Manager - £53,000
I am currently looking for a Reinvestment Manager to join a large housing, care and support services provider. The successful candidate will work be based from the head office covering a regional portfolio, managing a team of Project Surveyors.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a quality focused organisation with a varied portfolio across a local region supporting the communities to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction is met, an example led by the CEO.
Why is this a great opportunity?
You will be working with an experienced team who provide a high level of service within a people focused association that are passionate about the company image, personal development and a happy workforce to help move the association from strength to strength.
The team are also heavily invested in by the business and have a dedicated L&D team to support professional development and you will be supported by an experienced Director and Head of service.
The Successful Candidate will Possess:
- A HNC or relevant qualification in surveying or asset management (RICS or CIOB will be an advantage).
- Experience of reinvestment or asset management within a domestic setting i.e. care, housing, local government, student accommodation or similar estates environment.
- People management experience and the ability to manage a mobile workforce
The successful Reinvestment Manager will be responsible for:
- The deliver of reinvestment works for planned, cyclical and major works within the region
- Ensuring owned and managed properties are maintained to a high standard with an emphasis of customer service.
- Monitoring the performance of the direct team, contractors and deliver reports on performance to the Head of Reinvestment
In return the successful Health and Safety Advisor will receive a starting salary of £53,000 plus a great package. Business related expenses covered at HMRC rates, 27 days leave (rising with service to 30 days and a day for your birthday) + Bank holiday on top of this, Ability to buy and Sell leave, Enhanced Maternity/Adoption Leave, Childcare Vouchers, Support for CPD and professional development, Enhanced Pension Scheme (matched contributions up to 10%).
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email R.email@example.com to express your interest.