Responsive Surveyor - £34,000 - £36,000 - Near Berkhamsted
Are you passionate about Social Housing and working for a forward-thinking organisation who have a genuine care for creating quality homes?
If so, this could be the new challenge that you have been looking for!
Social Housing Recruitment are recruiting for a Responsive Surveyor with repairs experience within property. This is a great time to join this housing association as they have fantastic future plans for a more energy efficient way of providing quality homes for their tenants. This housing association focus on results and outcomes and are very ambitious. They have an encouraging, creative and positive team where people are respected for the skills they hold and new ideas they may have.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has experience of working in repairs and has ambitions of progressing to a surveyor role within this environment.
The successful Responsive Surveyor will be responsible for:
- Supporting and delivering a maintenance and repairs service to a high standard.
- Ensuring all repairs and maintenance works are carried out according to policy and procedure.
- Carrying out surveys to ensure compliance is upheld.
- Ensuring all internal and external stake holders are provided with a high standard of service.
- Liaising with tenants through the complaints process ensuring high quality customer service throughout.
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave which accrues with service to 30.
- Life assurance.
- Flexible working.
- Health and wellbeing scheme.
- Staff discount at major retailers.
- Up to 10% matched pension.
- Team days.
The ideal Responsive Surveyor will have experience working within a repairs and maintenance function and ideally hold a qualification relevant to surveying or asset management.
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to you please contact Becky Joiner on 01252 954 978 or firstname.lastname@example.org