Scheme Manager – up to 26k + Benefits – Brighton– 2-month FTC
Social Housing Recruitment are working with a leading Housing Association based in Lewes, who are looking for a Scheme Manager to run a Scheme of Sheltered Housing for Elderly residents. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to develop and improve management experience.
The successful Scheme Manager will work autonomously with most of the day to day responsibilities. Customer interaction is vital for this role as you will be responsible for the day to day management and administration of a sheltered housing scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Scheme Manager to start something great for themselves with one of the biggest projects they are working on. This is your chance to be apart of a community driven housing association, which can shape the future for so many residents who are aiming towards independence. With benchmarked salaries and great benefits, this is one of the most empowering, empathetic roles I have to offer.
Responsibilities of the Scheme Manager:
- To assist in providing a full range of housing management services
- Provide tenants a sign posting service to other agencies
- Customer Engagement, guidance and advice with elderly customers in the framework of the tenancy agreement
- Health, Safety and Security Checks in residents’ properties and to successfully manage the environment of the buildings
- Writing reports, pre and post inspection of properties and highlighting rent arears and accessing any agencies which might lift the burden on financial issues
- Understanding the professional boundaries between the Scheme Manager and residents
Essential requirements for this post:
- Housing Management experience in relevant role
- Experience of working with customer focused organisation dealing sensitively and calmly with complaints and issues raised by tenants
- A wide knowledge of health and social issues effecting older people
- Clean and full Driving Licence and use of a car is required
- The ability to self-develop, listening to others and raising issue when necessary to improve the performance of the schemes and the staff
For the successful Scheme Manager this role is paying up to £28,000 + benefits which include the opportunity for you to undertake additional training and development and obtain a pension scheme.
This role is urgent, and our client is looking to interview over the next week. If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please don’t miss out and get in contact today with your most recent CV