Senior Asset & Maintenance Surveyor – £39,000 - £43,000 – Westminster - Permanent
Social Housing Recruitment have partnered with a well-established and exciting Housing Association who boast amazing retention rates and employee satisfaction creating a valued working environment and a great atmosphere to develop as an already experienced candidate. The role is a brilliant, exciting and new opportunity for a Senior Asset & Maintenance Surveyor working in Housing Maintenance.
The successful Senior Asset & Maintenance Surveyor will report to the Housing Operations Director with no responsibility for a team but, will work cohesively with other members of the team that will need developing.
Contract management is an essential for this role and the contracts the successful candidate will manage includes Cyclical maintenance, gas services, property works life cycle and the planned and cyclical programme. This of course means dealing with contractors and providing detailed reports to your line manager and even board reporting of expenditure.
Senior Asset & Maintenance Surveyor Responsibilities:
- Control of contractors throughout the project from inception to handover, demonstrating value for money throughout.
- Managing the planned, responsive, aids and adaptations and cyclical partnering and service contracts to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring all projects are compliant, risk adverse, to budget and to timescale using high quality cost affective processes.
- Ensuring the development of up to date stock condition data including attending snagging inspections where necessary prior to handover with the contractors and consultants.
- Inspect and report on potential tenant damage or disrepair claims.
The successful Senior Asset & Maintenance Surveyor must possess:
- Membership of Professional body MRICS or CIOB (Desirable).
- An in-depth experience of contract management and dealing with compliancy issues.
- An in-depth knowledge of report writing and an extensive knowledge of Housing Maintenance.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of £39,000 - £43,000 + package including, pension scheme and company provided mobile phone and many more.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Senior Asset & Maintenance Surveyor position in Social Housing with a Leading Housing Association, please reply to us today to e