Social Housing Recruitment have an exceptional opportunity for a Senior Building Surveyor working with a leading and high performing Housing Association in the Social Housing sector. The organisation we are partnering with are one of the biggest Associations within Social Housing and are paving the way for so many other high-level services being provided to customers in London. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation within Social Housing and a great way to progress as a focal Surveyor within an organisation.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will primarily be responsible for a team of 9 Building Surveyors who, in turn will hold responsibility of completing Building Surveys, building pathology, legal disrepairs, party wall matters, stakeholder management and contract administration. This role also comes with fantastic flexibility having different office locations and agile / home working is available to ease the travel of the surveying team.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to give something back to the community and to people who need high impacting customer services. Providing accommodation to thousands of people who perhaps could not afford it, a vital role that gives the successful candidate a chance to make a positive impact on the organisation’s customers and society.
Senior Building Surveyor Responsibilities:
- Leading and Motivating a team of Building Surveyors
- Completing Building Surveys, building pathology, legal disrepairs, party wall matters, stakeholder management and contract administration
- Ability to provide high quality, confidential and trustworthy customer focused service to residents
The successful Senior Building Surveyor must possess:
- A proven track record of project managing construction related projects
- A working knowledge of CDM Regs 2015 and Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012
- A good knowledge of the Legal Disrepair Protocol including the application of the Housing Disrepair Protocol
- Qualified RICS Chartered Building Surveyor status, along with post qualification experience
- Familiarity of either Project Management process APM or Prince2
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of between £55,000 and £60,000 + £1,300 car allowance + benefits. This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming 2 weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Senior Building Surveyor position in Social Housing with a Leading Housing Association, please reply to us today to express your interest today.