Senior Development Manager – £55,000 – Buckinghamshire
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Senior Development Manager to work with a high performing Housing Association in the Social Housing sector. The organisation we have partnered with are a leading provider in the area and have a healthy pipeline of development projects.
The successful Development Manager will need to have experience of delivering a range of housing developments from inception/feasibility stage to delivery.
This is a fantastic chance to work with an organisation who care about providing high quality homes to their customers. Our client is keen to get someone on board that can hit the ground running and be able to assist the Assistant Technical Director and development team.
Why this is a great opportunity?
- You will be part of a development pipeline with a stable, financially resourced and dynamic Property and Development team working on various projects at different stages.
- Working for a charity focused organisation that change people’s lives and their life chances through their development schemes.
- Working on a varied development pipeline which provides a good balance of demanding and exciting work.
Senior Development Manager Responsibilities include:
- Planning compliant development schemes to ensure mixed tenure housing projects from inception to completion are delivered on time, within budget and to a high quality, achieving approval internally.
- Preparing bids for capital funding and seeking out new development opportunities through land and property acquisitions with consultants and the rest of the development personnel.
- Leading inspiring and motivating community engagement evenings to encourage customers to have an input into the new build and regeneration schemes.
- Escalating important issues and risks of new or current projects to the Exec team whilst offering a solution.
The successful Senior Development Manager must possess:
- Experience of delivering high quality development schemes including planning requirements, procurement methods and construction delivery.
- Experience of seeking new development opportunities through section 106 sites and land acquisitions and submission of planning applications.
- Experience of working with a wide range of stakeholders, consultants and contractors to ensure project objectives are delivered.
- Experience of undertaking feasibility, financial or option appraisals and managing project risk.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of £55,000. On top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including excellent annual leave allowance up to 26 days, flexible working opportunities, pension scheme, childcare vouchers and free eye tests.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming 2 weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Senior Development Manager position in Social Housing, please contact me on 01252 954 978 or email@example.com to express your interest.