Senior Project Manager – £42,000 - £52,000 – East Barnet
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a result driven Senior Project Manager to work with a high performing Housing Association. The organisation we have partnered with are community focused who work in partnership with the council to prevent homelessness and provide high quality affordable housing.
The successful Senior Project Manager will need to have experience of contract managing programmes of capital/PPM works to a housing stock, ensuring that contract conditions are complied with within budgets and timescales. This role focuses on the capital and pre-planned maintenance works programme ensuring effective delivery of an annual investment plan.
This is a fantastic chance to work with a certified top employer within Social Housing. Our client is keen to get someone on board that can hit the ground running and be able to support a dynamic team.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will be part of an organisation who have a passion for preventing homelessness and providing excellent customer service.
- They are a supportive organisation who support individual members of staff with a personal development programme.
- You will receive flexible working opportunities and lots of autonomy.
Senior Project Manager responsibilities include:
- Participating, contributing and make decisions at the regular site progress meetings to produce monthly written reports for internal and external meetings and site inspections
- Monitoring and reporting upon all financial and project progress so that the Asset Management department can monitor the delivery of the capital programme.
- Delivering Capital/PPM Projects on time, within budget and to a specified high standard of quality
- Monitoring and benchmarking of programme delivery Key Performance Indicators
The successful Senior Project Manager must possess:
- Experience working with contractors and surveyors.
- Experience ensuring projects are delivered on time, to budget and to a high standard.
- Knowledge of fire risk prevention.
- Technical knowledge and expertise of property and construction disciplines.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £52,000 On top of this there is a fantastic benefits package on offer including; excellent annual leave allowance of 26 days, flexible working opportunities, comprehensive development and training and a free counselling and advice service.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the next few weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Project Manager position in Social Housing, please contact me on 02037622793 or firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.