|Job Title||Senior Project Surveyor|
|Job Published||about 1 month ago|
|Contact Name||Harry Harding|
Social Housing Recruitment have partnered with an exceptional leader within Social Housing. Being one of the foremost G15 Housing Associations, our client is passionate about securing the finest candidate for their organisation. This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Project Surveyor to work with a high performing organisation in the Social Housing sector. The organisation we are partnering with are paving the way for so many other aspiring Housing Associations in the UK.
The successful Senior Project Surveyor will report to the Commercial Manager and have a pivotal influence in the procurement process of the sub-contractors and material providers. As a result, the successful candidate will guarantee budgets, delivery and programme dates are met on ‘direct build’ projects successfully handling the contract tender and procurement process.
Senior Project Surveyor Responsibilities:
· Preparing and delivering tender packages for each sub-contractor and material provider for new developments in a timely manner
· Assisting the estimator in preparation of costs relating to construction and budgets including an agenda for materials in direct purchase
· Analysing and negotiating tenders received, ensuring contracts are agreed and placed in line with the agreed budgets of the organisation
· Closely monitoring budgets and costs at all stages of the construction process
· Dealing with multiple contractors
The successful Senior Project Surveyor will possess:
· Educated to degree level in a relevant subject
· Substantial experience within site surveying working for a New Build residential developer
· Desirably accredited to a professional body i.e. RICS, CIOB or equivalent
· 3-5 years of experience within a similar role dealing with budgets and procuring contractors
· Able to distinguish areas of change and to acclimate to the market whilst embracing new openings
· Full UK Driving Licence
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of £65,000 + Benefits. This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming 2 weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Senior Project Surveyor position in Social Housing with a leading Housing Association, please reply to us today to express your interest today.