|Job Title||Senior Quantity Surveyor|
|Job Published||4 days ago|
|Contact Name||Harry Harding|
Senior Quantity Surveyor – London – Permanent – Full Time
Social Housing Recruitment has the pleasure to work on this fantastic role as a Senior Quantity Surveyor in the Social Housing Sector. Working with a formidable, ever-growing organisation in social housing and construction. Responsible for the day to day management and development of the area and its employees by setting, reviewing, monitoring and improving the targets and activities carried out thereby ensuring that the business objectives are met.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be accountable for delivering a programme of cost and quality audit, ensuring that a rigorous process is applied to your work and contractor payment applications are thoroughly validated before payment is confirmed.
Senior Quantity Surveyor responsibilities include:
· Leading on developing financial performance data
· Benchmarking repairs, maintenance and investment contractor cost per job
· Identifying opportunities for improvement and to share best practice
· To audit, validate and maintain the stock condition data base
· To provide technical support to the team and assist to interpret data to provide accurate advice on future investment for major works
· Producing and presenting complex reports, both in visual and written formats
The successful candidate will possess:
· MRICS or FRICS (Quantity Surveying and Construction Professional Group) or working towards one of these and significant senior management experience.
· Proven management and team development skills
· Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
· Excellent knowledge of commercial processes
· Excellent knowledge of contracts, procurement methods, and the construction and maintenance industry.
· Demonstrable experience of working with various procurement methods and excellent contractual knowledge
This an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Senior Quantity Surveyor position, please reply to us today to express your interest.