Senior Sales Consultant – Basic £42,000 + OTE £12,000 – Twickenham
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Senior Sales Consultant to work with a high performing Housing Association in the Social Housing sector. The organisation we are partnering with are one of the leading organisations providing good quality, affordable homes along with care and support services.
The successful Senior Sales Consultant will hold a key role within the Regional Sales Management team. You will manage large schemes and a team of Sales Consultants to maximise sales across the geographic area.
Why is this a great opportunity?
- The on-target earnings within this established organisation are £12,000 on top of basic
- You will provide motivation and leadership responsibility for new, large and long-term schemes
- You will be supported by a experienced sales manager to help you maximise sales and help with personal development and progression
Senior Sales Consultant responsibilities include:
- Managing multiple schemes with the responsibility of day to day operational delivery of the regional sales budget ensuring that sales margins are maximized and that targeted sales rates are achieved
- Delivering the regions annual sales budget ensuring that all sales are compliant with policies and procedures with regards to eligibility and affordability requirements.
- Ensuring that all sales enquiries, leads, offers, cancellations and condition of void properties are recorded and reported by the close of business each week.
The successful Senior Sales Consultant must possess:
- Strong customer service and sales skills.
- Experience of managing a field-based team
- Proven experience of working in new build property sales in both affordable and private new build sales.
- Experience of working with House Builders, Developers and EA’s
- Construction Skills Certification – site visitor level (desirable)
The successful candidate will receive a salary of £42,000 with commission of up to £12,000 on top of this you also will receive a fantastic benefits package including 28 days annual leave allowance, opportunities, pension scheme and learning and development opportunities. You will be required to work weekends to support new scheme launches.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Senior Sales consultant in Social Housing, Please contact Daisy on 02037622793, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Social Housing Recruitment on 0203 8000 888 to ensure you don’t miss out on this opportunity.