Special Project Manager – £55,500 – Haringey
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a result driven Special Project Manager to work with a high performing and charitable Housing Association. The organisation we have partnered with are community focused who manage a mixed tenure and provide housing for key workers.
The successful Special Project Manager will work with the Assistant Director to lead, plan, develop and implement a remedial works programme for major building defects to mitigate risk to their housing stock.
This is a fantastic chance to work with a certified top employer within Social Housing. Our client is keen to get someone on board that can hit the ground running and be able to support a dynamic team.
Special Project Manager responsibilities include:
- Assisting and managing a programme of projects, to include all fire safety related major works projects
- Procuring and managing construction and service contracts for Consultants and Contractors for major defect projects.
- Liaising with residents and internal and external stakeholders on major defects projects, including dealing with complaints.
- Monitoring and reporting upon all financial and project progress so that the Property Management team can monitor the delivery of programmes.
The successful Special Project Manager must possess:
- Qualification in Building Surveying, Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management or degree level
- Experience ensuring projects are delivered on time, to budget and to a high standard.
- Knowledge of fire risk prevention
- Technical knowledge and expertise of property and construction disciplines.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £55,500 On top of this there is a fantastic benefits package on offer including; 27 days annual leave, a non-contributory pension, excellent benefits and flexi time.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the next few weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Project Manager position in Social Housing, please contact me on email@example.com to express your interest.