Stock Condition Surveyor – High Wycombe - £25,000 + Great Benefits – 1x Permanent role + 1x Temporary role
We have a brilliant new opportunity for a Stock Condition Surveyor working with an exciting, culture driven, community-based organisation in Social Housing. The successful Stock Condition Surveyor will play a focal role in the delivery of excellent services to customers and providing the data to help mould the investment they undertake in their properties.
As part of the Surveying team, providing and managing of housing stock condition information to allow precise investment planning and delivery to be conducted within the organisation’s asset portfolio and quality reports on specific defects or wider property issues.
The Post holder will be required to travel to multiple sites across Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Middlesex and North London.
Stock Condition Surveyor responsibilities include:
- Carry out full Stock Condition Surveys to occupied and vacant properties and communal areas.
- Responsibility for effective collection of data relating to HHSRS.
- Carry out surveys to help update the fire safety programme and Energy Performance.
- To provide data/information that will enable to make decisions on its priorities.
- Analyse, report and rectify complex building defects within association stock.
- Complete feasibility reports for the Head of Property.
The successful candidate will possess:
- HNC/BSc in surveying related field or equivalent experience.
- Extensive experience of delivering Stock Condition Surveys to residential housing.
- A high level of customer care and focus and an understanding of HHSRS and EPC’s.
- Good IT skills allowing them to use Microsoft Office, housing and property management systems.
- A good knowledge of construction, standards and legislation.
- Full UK Driving licences with access to private vehicle.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of £25,000 + Benefits and flexible working hours, this is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Stock Condition Surveyor position in Social Housing, please reply to us today to express your interest.