Stock Condition Surveyor – London - £32,500 - £36,500 + Car Allowance – 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
We have a brilliant new fixed term contract opportunity for a Stock Condition Surveyor working with an exciting, renowned organisation in social housing and construction. The successful Stock Condition Surveyor would play a focal role the Asset Management Strategy team, providing, managing and auditing of stock condition information to allow precise investment planning and delivery to be conducted within the organisations asset portfolio and quality reports on specific defects or wider property issues.
With direction from the Senior Stock Condition Surveyor the successful Stock Condition Surveyor will maintain and build relationships with the Internal and External stakeholders team to support our customers.
Stock Condition Surveyor responsibilities include:
- To assess clients’ needs to ensure effective service delivery
- To update and maintain systems/ records to ensure that information/data is kept up to date and accurate and that KPI’s are met.
- To undertake directly stock surveys, both independently and for audit purposes
- To audit, validate and maintain the stock condition data base
- To provide technical support to the team and assist to interpret data to provide accurate advice on future investment for major works.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Degree and relevant experience, Construction Related Degree or 3 years in the construction industry
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
- Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity.
- A commitment to continuing professional development.
- Knowledge of residential construction, both refurbishment and new build
- Technical expertise sufficient to understand complex issues in construction, engineering and maintenance
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of £32,500 - £36,500 + car allowance, this is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Stock Condition Surveyor position, please reply to us today to express your interest.