|Job Title||Stock Intelligence Manager|
|Salary||£36,000 - £40,000|
|Job Published||11 days ago|
|Contact Name||Harry Harding|
Stock Intelligence Manager – Wolverhampton - £36,000 - £40,000 + Benefits Package
We have a brilliant new Permanent opportunity for a Stock Intelligence Manager working with a leading, renowned organisation in social housing and construction. The successful Stock Intelligence Manager will play a focal role in the Stock Investment Team by analysing Asset Management data processed and recorded by the Stock Condition Surveyor team.
With direction from the Head of Stock Investment, the successful Stock Intelligence Manager will be a gifted communicator with special skills in spotting trends and patterns on Asset Management Data returned by surveyors. Using this data from financial and performance monitoring to develop appropriate Asset Management strategies and implement programmes of work to maintain the Decent Homes Standard and other appropriate standards. With this information you will be responsible for relaying cost affective processes making sure they outgoings are regulated and proactively ensued.
Stock Intelligence Manager responsibilities include:
· Being responsible for the development of a strategic approach to stock investment decision-making
· Implementing and Developing the Asset management IT system required to support Stock Investment activities.
· Being a focal point in the development of management systems
· Reinforcing budgetary control and providing accurate and reliable forward planning of major property maintenance programmes
· Overseeing the administration of statutory records and registers regarding the Maintenance of housing stock as well as, coordinating compliance with relevant legislative provisions.
· Regularly reviewing and improving the work procedures within this section to ensure those are being provided in line with best practice.
The successful candidate will possess:
· Strong experience in analysing Asset Management Data and spotting trends and patterns that can be reduced in cost.
· Desirable experience in construction
· Proven experience of organising cost-effective repairs on housing stock
· The ability to produce a 30-year cost effective plan
· Management skills – Managing a team of 5
· Proven Experience of Asset Management and improving costs for repairs and forecasting
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of £36,000 - £40,000 + Benefits Package, this is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Stock Intelligence Manager position in Social Housing, please reply to us today to express your interest.