Systems Accountant, up to £60,000 + Excellent Package
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Systems Accountant to join an established social care and property-based organisation. The role will be based out of the head office in North London with the ability to join this organisation during a key cultural and corporate transition.
This position will place you within an exciting and supportive environment, leading a cohesive finance department and working closely with the head of department to shape the future performance of the business to make a real difference to the lives of its service users.
Why is this a great opportunity?
You will be supported by a team of accountants and senior members of the organisation who all receive regular support and development through internal and external training frameworks, you will also receive support for your professional memberships.
This helps to ensure that you will be surrounded by a fantastic team of professionals and assurance that you will be invested in and offered the opportunity to progress your career in the future!
The successful Systems Accountant will be responsible for:
- Leading on both statutory and management financial reporting
- Ensuring that all internal controls are compliant and reviewed to ensure continued improvement
- Reporting to the senior management team, offering advice and assurance on all financial matters
- Developing the framework for financial planning aligned with the corporate business plan
The successful Systems Accountant will:
- Be a CCAB (ICAEW, ACCA, CIPFA, ICAS, CAI) or CIMA qualified accountant
- Experience of developing and implementing reporting systems
- Have experience in managing external audit and statutory reporting
- Extensive experience working with ORACLE systems
- Experience on Month and Year End reporting
In return, the salary offered for the Systems Accountant is up to £60,000 + 10% matched pension scheme, 28 days leave (not including Bank Holidays), Wellbeing and Health Plan, Season Ticket Loan, and committed investment to CPD.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please contact Sean on 01252 954 972, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Social Housing recruitment on 0203 8000 888 today.