Talent Acquisition Coordinator – £30,000 - £35,000+ Benefits – London
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to work with a high performing Housing Association in the Social Housing sector. The organisation we are partnering with are one of the leading organisations providing good quality, affordable homes along with care and support services.
The successful Talent Acquisition Coordinator will need to have experience of building relationships and engaging with candidates through networking activities including career fairs, community engagement events, communicating with key stakeholders and sourcing on job boards.
This is a fantastic chance to progress your career whilst having a focal impact on the organisation. Our client is keen to get someone on board to be a part of building the future of the organisation and engage and retain talent in the business.
Talent and Acquisition Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Supporting the business in advancing effective recruitment strategies to attract the best candidates.
- Proactively searching for the best talent, using referrals, social networks and community engagement events to attract more direct applications.
- Ensuring that all candidates have a great onboarding experience, developing solutions to retain talent through induction programmes.
The successful Talent Acquisition Coordinator must possess:
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- The ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
- The ability to handle sensitive information with confidentiality.
- Proven experience of using an applicant tracking system, Outlook, Excel knowledge, or human resources systems.
The successful candidate will receive a salary between £30,000 to £35,000 on top of this you also will receive a fantastic benefits package including 28 days annual leave allowance, opportunities, pension scheme and learning and development opportunities.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Talent and Onboarding position in Social Housing, Please contact Daisy on 0203 762 2793 email email@example.com or call Social Housing Recruitment on 0203 8000 888 to ensure you don’t miss out on this opportunity.