Team Manager – Part-time 25.5 hours per week - 3-6 month FTC - £27,000 - Silverhill
Social Housing Recruitment are working with a Housing Association based towards Silverhill, who are looking for an interim Team Manager to manage client projects and a team of 6.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a developing Team Manager to start something great for themselves. Being part of a community driven housing association, which can shape the future for so many residents with a range of support needs helping to support their independence.
The Team Manager responsibilities include:
- To develop skilled, confident, resilient and caring staff through effective coaching & management of their induction training, performance, appraisals and managing any attendance issues.
- To co-ordinate, deliver and monitor new employee’s induction into their service.
- To be involved in initial stages of the grievance, disciplinary and sickness procedures.
- To provide ongoing constructive feedback to staff on their performance.
- To use a number of management tools to effectively develop staff, ascertaining training needs and gaps in knowledge.
The successful Team Manager must possess:
- Experience of managing the operational delivery of a support service for vulnerable people with complex and diverse needs including supporting vulnerable people in a housing setting
- Experience of supervising and coordinating a dispersed team with a diverse caseload
- Ability to set and monitor targets and goals set by clients, staff teams, managers and the Association
In return, the successful candidate will receive a pro-rata salary of £27,000.