Technical Manager – £58,000 - £62,000 – London
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Technical Manager to work with an expanding Housing Association in the Social Housing sector who are building new homes right across London.
The successful Technical Manager will support the Design and Technical team with the organisation’s development programme from the initial briefing stage to various phases of the construction process to identify problems that may arise and offer solutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an ambitious and collaborative organisation who prioritise building safest and highest quality homes for their residents. Our client is a well-known organisation who have fantastic relationships in the sector giving you key access to important decision makers whilst working on historic landmark developments.
Why is this such a great opportunity?
- You will be a vital member of the Design and Technical team who encourage innovative thinking and collaborative work.
- Opportunity to utilise your technical skills and knowledge to create positive change within the local community by being part of an organisation who deliver excellent standards of housing.
- This Housing Association put their people first by supporting with learning and development opportunities and offer a fantastic package to all employees.
Technical Manager responsibilities include:
- Identifying potential problems and risks during the initial briefing stage of the development.
- Providing vital support across the development programme by consistently improving the organisations employers’ requirements.
- Working with architects and main contractors to ensure developments are delivered to the highest quality and that BIM 2 processes are maintained.
- Ensuring budgets are effectively controlled whilst ambitions and obligations are fulfilled.
The successful Technical Manager must possess:
- Experience identifying problems and risks of developments prior to construction/delivery.
- Relevant degree or training in a construction, design or technical discipline.
- In-depth experience in the residential or new homes/construction sector.
- Experience researching and specification writing skills.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of £58,000 - £62,000 based on experience. On top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including excellent annual leave of 30 days + bank holidays, annual pay rises, a performance-based bonus, flexible working opportunities and professional development.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming 2 weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Technical Manager position in Social Housing, please contact me on 01252 954 978 or firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.