Technical Services Manager – Nottingham - £38,000 - £44,000 + Benefits – Permanent
Social Housing Recruitment have another exclusive opportunity for a Technical Services Manager working with an organisation who is a market leader in the Social Housing sector. The organisation we are partnering with are an advocate for Social Housing and are paving the way for so many other high-level services being provided to customers in London. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation within Social Housing and a great way to progress as a focal part within the organisation.
The successful Technical Services Manager will manage a team of Technical Surveyors and Compliance professionals to deliver maintenance programmes and compliance regimes which ensure the organisation meets and maintains its legislative obligations in relation to gas, Asbestos, Water and Mechanical & Electrical safety. This role is a great opportunity for an experienced manager to deliver effective and inclusive planned assessment and maintenance programmes which mitigate developing risks across the company’s portfolio.
Technical Services Manager Responsibilities include:
- Managing a team to deliver a comprehensive Maintenance program
- Providing an exceptional compliance regime that incorporates Gas, Asbestos, Water and Mechanical & Electrical safety
- Liaising with relevant senior management and inter departments to ensure a thorough process is communicated
- Reviewing operational risks, plans and tasks effectively through technical knowledge and project management skills
The successful Technical Services Manager must possess:
- Extensive management experience in a relevant role
- A relevant Engineering Qualification
- A Proven track record of building strong relationships at all levels and skilled at communicating appropriate expectations in relation to compliance and technical risk management
- An understanding of relevant legislations and regulation relating to fire safety, Gas Safety, Legionella Safety, Electrical Safety, Asbestos, Passenger Lift and other M&E Equipment
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of between £38,000 and £44,000 + benefits. This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming 2 weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Technical Services Manager position in Social Housing with a Leading Housing Association, please reply to us today to express your in