Technical Services Officer – up to £31,682 + Benefits – Ipswich
Social Housing Recruitment are working with a Housing Association based towards Ipswich, who are looking for a Technical Service officer to inspect properties to identify any repairs and maintenance works that need to be carried out to ensure the safety of the Housing Associations tenants. The role will be focused on monitoring the repairs and maintenance programme and ensuring all works identified are carried out to a high standard. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to develop and improve their technical experience whilst improving the living standards of the local community.
The successful Technical Services Officer will work autonomously with most of the day to day responsibilities. Great customer service is required for this role and repairs and maintenance experience is vital.
Being part of a community driven housing association, which can shape the future for so many residents and the communities in which they live. With benchmarked salaries and great benefits, this is one of the most empowering, empathetic roles we have to offer.
Responsibilities of the Technical Services Officer:
- Plan, schedule and monitor repairs and maintenance works to a high standard.
- Carry out pre and post inspections on the Housing Associations stock.
- Manage contractors and request payments and challenge and resolve submissions.
- Resolve customer complaints and deal with customer queries.
Essential requirements for this post:
- Experience presenting complex technical information.
- Experience monitoring repairs in a domestic environment.
- Experience delivering excellent customer service.
- Experience managing a repairs and maintenance programme.
For the successful Technical Services Officer this role is paying £31,682 and a great package on top of that.
This role is urgent, and our client is looking to interview over the next week. If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please don’t miss out and get in contact today with your most recent CV.