Tenancy and Income Officer – Stratford – £32,000 + Car allowance + package
Social Housing Recruitment have partnered with an innovative, high performing and dynamic housing association. They currently concentrate in the East of London with a focus on giving homeless people a place to live. With ambitious growth plans, you will need to ensure that income is maximised whilst also achieving the organisation's social objectives.
Why is this a great opportunity?
- To be a part of a small team that believes in putting customers first and having a strong emphasis on making sure tenants are happy
- The chance to work in modern offices just by a variety of health clubs, gyms and shopping centres
- The opportunity to join an organisation that support professional qualifications
The Tenancy and Income Officer responsibilities include:
- Managing voids and mitigating both time and costs
- Reviewing state inspections and service charges
- Undertaking home visits and offering advice, assistance and support to tenants who are in arrears
The successful Tenancy and Income Officer must possess:
- Experience in rent and service charge
- Knowledge of welfare benefits and housing benefit
- Knowledge of current social housing issues and relevant legislation, including housing law in relation to debt recovery and tenancy management
- Access to a vehicle
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary up to £32,000 plus a car allowance and on top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including 27-days annual leave, life assurance, healthcare wellness plan plus much more.
This is an urgent requirement as we have first Stage interview availability the week commencing 10th June. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.