Tenancy and Income Officer – London - £17- £20ph – Contract
Social Housing Recruitment have an exceptional opportunity for a Tenancy and Income Officer to work with a high performing Housing Association in the Social Housing sector.
Tenancy and Income officer responsibilities:
- Carrying out tenancy ‘sign ups’, home visits and tenancy audits.
- Responding to complaints of Anti-Social Behaviour (ASB).
- Liaising with tenants and attending resident association meetings.
- Monitoring rent arrears and recovering outstanding rent.
The successful Tenancy and Income officer must possess:
- Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care.
- The ability to ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organisation.
- Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets.
- Experience of dealing with universal credit.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a rate of £17-£20 per hour. This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability this week.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, to ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting position, please reply to us today to express your interest today.