Tenancy Audit Officer - £31,900 (pro-rata) – Epsom – 6 Month Contract, 5 days a week.
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Tenancy Audit Officer to work with an award-winning housing association. The organisation we are partnering with are ambitious, expanding and wanting to make a difference to the local community.
Why is it a great opportunity?
- The organisation is committed to making positive changes to the community by providing affordable quality homes.
- To work for a customer focused, diverse, inclusive and supportive workforce who support learning and development opportunities.
- They are an organisation who have clear and concise communication and strategy goals.
Tenancy Audit Officer responsibilities include:
- Ensuring properties are maintained and they have no care or neglect issues
- Recording and detailing unapproved works or adoptions to properties
- Reviewing tenants personal circumstances and update information that might influence a downsizing or transfer
- Identifying episodes of tenancy fraud, non-authorised sub lettings or occupiers
The successful Customer Experience Officer must possess:
- Excellent and proven experience of customer care skills
- Confident IT skills
- Strong verbal communication skills in relation to phone and written communication
- Experience in a housing environment (desirable)
- Qualification in Customer Services (desirable)
This is an urgent requirement as we have interview availability in December with the opportunity to start as soon as possible.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Tenancy Audit Officer position with a charitable organisation. Please contact Daisy on 02037622793, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Social Housing Recruitment on 0203 8000 888 to ensure you don’t miss out on this opportunity.